Delivery Driver and Equipment Installer
Work type: Full time
- Growth organisation
- Collaborative working environment
- Great team
Our client is a Brisbane based privately owned company that sells, rents and services lifestyle and mobility aids to the general public, to both Federal and State funded schemes such as the Department of Veterans Affairs, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the Medical Aid Subsidy Scheme (MASS). They also sell products into the aged care industry including nursing homes, rehabilitation centres and community care organisations. They aim to be a leading provider of lifestyle and mobility aids within the next 5 years.
Reporting to the Brisbane Manager, the Delivery Driver and Equipment Installer will be responsible for the delivery and collection of hire and sale equipment from hospitals, aged care facilities and into the community. In addition, the role is responsible for product set up and installation, and occasional testing and tagging of electrical items (training provided).
With a focus on total customer satisfaction, the incumbent will be required to not only deliver product, but to also maintain strong relationships with customers and referrers.
Delivery and collection
- Ensure on time delivery of products as per agreed schedules;
- Check that equipment delivered is clean & in safe working order;
- Cross check & ensure all products match delivery & load into vehicle;
- Appropriately handle all monies collected.
- Safe and effective installation of products;
- Provide product knowledge to customers regarding equipment delivered or other products of interest as required;
- Undertake minor repairs and maintenance;
- Check test and tag dates on equipment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role ideally with demonstrated competence in the assembly and maintenance of equipment;
- Current, unrestricted driver’s license essential;
- Successful track record of building customer satisfaction by representing the company in a positive and proactive manner;
- Strong verbal communication skills;
- Team player.
If you pride yourself on your work and are keen to join a growing organisation committed to developing and maintaining strong internal and external relationships, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please click on the link below, or online at www.bluhat.com.au. Your confidentiality is assured.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time