Sales Administrator - Mobility Equipment
Work type: Full time
- Proactive and dynamic company
- Strong relationship focus
- Great team environment
Think Mobility is a privately owned company that sells, rents and services lifestyle and mobility aids to the general public, and to both Federal and State funded schemes. These include the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Medical Aid Subsidy Scheme (MASS), National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Transition Care and Palliative Care programs as well as the aged care industry including nursing homes, rehabilitation centres and community care originations. They are on track to achieve their vision to become a leading provider of lifestyle and mobility aids within the next 5 years.
As the first point of contact for clients, the Sales Administrator will be in constant contact with referring consultants such as Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Carers. To support the company’s focus on total customer satisfaction, the incumbent will need to be able to build strong relationships over the phone, and work harmoniously with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate the rental and sale of products by responding to email and phone orders.
- Liaise with allied health professionals, aged care and disability workers to deliver swift quoting and invoicing
- Input accurate data in the Company’s operating system in a timely manner
- Proactive collaboration and coordination with colleagues to address customer/referrer queries regarding products, delivery and maintenance
- Build appropriate product knowledge over time to add value to the practices of referring partners when dealing with them by phone.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer service
- Demonstrated ability to learn and implement workplace software programs including a CRM system, and the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of mobility equipment such as hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, recliner chairs and bathroom aids an advantage
- Knowledge of the DVA RAP, Medical Aid Subsidy Scheme, Transition care and Palliative Care programs an advantage
This is a growing organisation with a passion to deliver outstanding service to their customers both internal and external. They are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join their close knit team in the pursuit of their vision. If this sounds like you, please apply by clicking on the link below, or online via the Jobs tab at www.bluhat.com.au. Your confidentiality is assured.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time